Sunday, May 3, 2015

Cash in for the win

What is love? Now a days we say we love lots of things. We could say I love clothes or I love Powerade. Do we really love it or do we just through that word around like it is and means nothing. Is love really I word to just throw around? What does it mean to love? Is love an action? All these questions are valid to understanding what love is or what love should be. John's letters explain love and give us more insight on what love is.  Love is laying down your life for someone. Love is putting others needs in front of our wants. Love has no fear. How do we know what love is though? Well God has showed us what love is. He gave up His one and only son for the world. That is crazy love. Putting others before yourself. Even till death. Ride for your brothers die for your brothers. God loves us even though we don't deserve or earn it, which is why we should love others too. When we say " I love _____" we should take in what love really is and if we really mean it or not. We shouldn't just throw it around In a joking manner. Love is very strong and I believe love conquers many things. We should love one another through everything. Love is an essential part to any relationship. Love at all times, and exhibit love everywhere and to everyone. Love as God has loved us. 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting thoughts. I still cannot read your text and you did not cite any specific verses. If you want to show that you are interpreting verses, you need to cite them.

    You did partially mention many ways love is described in the Bible... follow through with those and you could have a stellar post.

    ReplyDelete