Wednesday, April 15, 2015

#youngmoney 🎅🏿✌🏿️💰

Suppose you visited a church that taught something you had never heard before or had previously been taught was wrong. How would you respond? Well first off I know everything so.. Nah kidding. I would check the sources of whoever taught the lesson or said the thing that I disagreed on or got taught different or had never heard of. Then I'd compare the sources to what the bible had to say about it.  If the bible didn't speak of it then if bring it to the churches attention of which the speaker originated from and my home churches to learn what insights they have on the matter. I would also wonder how I did not know something spoken on that came from the bible. I've grown up going to church and going to a Christian school so I would also be very surprised that I had not even a clue on the matter or that I was told that I was wrong and that's not how it is. 
What do you think are the "essential" parts of the Christian message and where is there room for disagreement? Well I think every part is essential in the Christian message. Like there should not be anything left out. Everything is relevant. It's like you can't have a pB & J sand which without bread. Or have it with out jelly. It's got to have all parts. I'm not sure about room for disagreement though. We had different opinions and are free to express them but the bible has one interpretation while we have many, and by doing so my distort what it is really intended to mean. 

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure what you mean when you say "everything" is essential...

    ReplyDelete